CONOR O'BRIEN

Conor O'Brien's Journey began on April 21, 2012 when he makes a commitment to JSerra Catholic High School.
This blog will be a journey of his high school career.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Locket for Conor!

Added on Facebook today:
Origami Owl Locket for Conor today:) My sweet Conor has his FIRST Freshman Football game today! My locket is for you today!! My story in my locket is for Conor- the J & S is for JSerra High School, the cross- May GOD look over you and keep you safe today and always, #7 your football #, the football because you LOVE the game, And the plate in back BLESSED is to tell the WORLD that I am so very BLESSED
 to have you as my son. Good Luck today:)  I love you always, Mom
If anyone would like to tell there story in a locket please visit my website at www.california.origamiowl.com or let me know and I can help you with your special locket. Or if you would like to host a party we have some great hostess rewards!! Have a blessed day. Jenni
p.s. if anyone is in the area- Come support JSerra Freshman Football team today at 3:00p.m. at JSerra