CONOR O'BRIEN

Conor O'Brien's Journey began on April 21, 2012 when he makes a commitment to JSerra Catholic High School.
This blog will be a journey of his high school career.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Funny Shorts Day!


Conor, yesterday at School...Had to share.  Conor, goes early for football training- then changes at school into his school uniform after morning practice.  He CALLS home in an ABSOLUTE panic!!!  OMG MOM... what kind of shorts did you buy me for school?  I said what are you talking about?- HE said MOM they are HUGH...almost to the ground....they are like Capri's!!  I said WHAT...NO Conor I did not buy you capri's to wear to school.  I said Conor what size are your shorts...he said they say 30....I said Conor- that is right- just put them on and wear them to class.  HE SAID Mom NEVER!!!  I can not wear these things to class.  He is freaking out it is the 2nd. day of school and he will not wear the shorts!  I told him to figure it out!  So, Conor found a friend to borrow a pair of shorts- But I could not understand what the problem was....UNTIL that night Conor came home and put the shorts on!!!
I was rolling laughing so hard!!!  WHAT THE HECK ARE THESE SHORTS the school is selling!!!  MAJOR mistake....SO darn funny!!  EVEN the DOG was looking at him funny!